Gluten Doughs are proofed twice and can take up to 4 hours in a bread machine. Gluten Free bread only needs half the time… select the Rapid Bake – Dark Crust cycle and enjoy 2 hours later.
- GF DF Whole Grain Bread from Kim’s Kitchen: My personal favourite ! Try it, tell me if it’s the best GF bread you’ve ever had.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Rice Loaf: My husband’s favourite. Moist, savoury and sweet.
- Buttermilk HB Buns: Great for Eggwiches and Korean Hamburgers
- Cocolithic Bread: This excellent coconut bread made by Just Pies is shipped down from Penticton weekly. Available at Antony & Sons in White Rock
Conventional Oven Bread
- GF Super Soft Dinner Rolls: Glutinous Rice Flour makes this so light and fluffy, This is the best WHITE GF recipe, I’ve found to date !
- GF Pumpernickel: My husband loves this recipe because it has Caraway Seeds and Molasses, but most of all because it’s not crumbly like typical GF breads.
- Amaranth Onion French Yeast Bread In a hurry ? No need to raise the dough, just pop it into a cold oven. Crank it up to 425 degrees and serve up savoury bread, hamburger or hotdog buns in 20 minutes !