* denotes Gluten Freed recipes
- Blueberry Cottage Cheese Pancakes*: I have them for breakfast almost every day
- Pumpkin Harvest Pancakes: A savoury and sweet way to start your day !
- Teff Waffles with Carmelized Bananas: When you have time on the weekend for a special treat, this is it !
- Golden Butternut Squash and Wild Blueberry Pancakes: When you’re looking for more ways to hide vegetables in your family’s meals, try this one.
Flat Breads, Buns & Crackers
- Coconut Flour Tortillas: Perfectly pliable to hold your favorite savoury or dessert filling
- Sweet Potato Paleo Crackers: Knocking off those RW Garcia crackers found at Costco
- Hamburger-Sandwich Buns: Quick ‘n’ Dirty when you don’t have to time to proof yeast.
Other Quick Breads
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins*: Great dessert with frosting but light and moist enough to eat As Is.
- Jalapeno Cornbread: Extra moist with Cream Corn.
- Jamie Oliver’s Gluten Free Yorkshire Pudding: 2 Rice Flours and surprisingly Pectin in these Yorkies !
- Banana-y Banana Bread*: Nice crust, ultra moist, maybe the best banana loaf recipe I’ve converted to date. Used GF Gigi’s Flour Blend.
- Banana Quick Bread: Extra moist and sweetened with ripe bananas, coconut sugar and a bit of chocolate. You’ll need to use Flour Blends by Gluten-Free Baking for Dummies,
- Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread*: Daughter loves Cream of Corn substitution for moist Cornbread
- Teff Gingerbread Muffins