* denotes Gluten Freed recipes
- Blueberry Cottage Cheese Pancakes*: I have them for breakfast 4-5 times a week. I leave a stack in the fridge or freezer so I can reheat a couple quickly during the work week.
- Pumpkin Harvest Pancakes: A savoury and sweet way to start your day !
- Teff Waffles with Carmelized Bananas: When you have time on the weekend for a special treat, this is it !
- Golden Butternut Squash and Wild Blueberry Pancakes: When you’re looking for more ways to hide vegetables in your family’s meals, try this one.
Other Quick Breads
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins*: Great dessert with frosting but light and moist enough to eat As Is.
- Banana-y Banana Bread*: Nice crust, ultra moist, maybe the best banana loaf recipe I’ve converted to date. Used GF Gigi’s Flour Blend.
- Banana Quick Bread: Extra moist and sweetened with ripe bananas, coconut sugar and a bit of chocolate. You’ll need to use Flour Blends by Gluten-Free Baking for Dummies,
- Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread*
- Teff Gingerbread Muffins